Account Manager (m/f/d) Warsaw
- Warsaw (PL)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to meet sales quotas
- Make presentations to project managers, senior managers and decision makers
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Report on sales activities and account status in CRM and to Regional Manager
- Assist technical team with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns, customer satisfaction, events, webinars, etc.
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager of SaaS solutions for construction sector
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Sugar CRM, Salesforce) and MS Office
- Strong communication and analytic skills and is customer and service focused
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in Polish and English)
- BSc/MSc/MSE degree
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English (spoken and written)
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.