Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Warsaw (PL)
Account Manager (m/f/d)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to meet sales quotas
- Make presentations to project managers, senior managers and decision makers
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Report on sales activities and account status in CRM and to Regional Manager
- Assist technical team with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns, customer satisfaction, events, webinars, etc.
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager of SaaS solutions for construction sector
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Sugar CRM, Salesforce) and MS Office
- Strong communication and analytic skills and is customer and service focused
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in Polish and English)
- BSc/MSc/MSE degree
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English (spoken and written)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.