Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Utrecht (NL)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Builds customer relationships and expand the product portfolio of individual customers
- Provides support and guidance to the project leaders in their activities for the client
- Acts as point-of-contact for the (construction) project team
- Creates account plans for relevant customers
- Transfers information and contract agreements to colleagues within the organisation
- Provides monthly progress reports
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Holds a bachelor’s degree and is IT literate
- Has at least five years of relevant work experience in a service function, preferably in the construction, infrastructure, oil & gas, ICT or energy sectors
- Has experience within a project organisation and has effective relationship manager skills to further develop customer contacts
- Can take the initiative in offering solutions to solve problems
- Has the necessary communication skills and knowledge to deal with the political forces of multinationals
- Is a self-starter, with a no-nonsense, analytical attitude and a client and relationship focus
- Has excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.