Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Lausanne (CH)
- Zurich (CH)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Responsible for sales and top-line results in the French- or German-speaking Swiss Market
- Building and developing relationships with strategic customers in the enterprise segment; new logos; existing customers
- Local coordination of Sales activities
- Local coordination of Sales partners e.g. MUM
- Support of the performance-linked invoicing of customers (SaaS licence fees and professional Services)
- Close collaboration and coordination with Sales of the german-speaking part of the Swiss market, the Swiss delivery team as well as other international markets
- Introduction and optimisation of sales processes and structures
- Reporting to the Country Manager Switzerland as well as close cooperation with marketing, delivery and product management
- Sales of new-to-market products according to the PLP process
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager of SaaS solutions for construction sector
- Ideally previous experience in a software company
- Knowledge of the construction industry is an advantage
- Experience in project organization and ability to quickly establish trustworthy customer contacts
- High level of personal initiative and problem-solving competence
- Very good communication skills at all levels of our customers
- Fluent written and spoken German and English language skills. French language skills are a plus
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.