Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Warsaw (PL)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- You make presentations to, senior managers and decision makers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales (and in some cases through delivery and cash receipt)
- You build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- You work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns and customer satisfaction and events
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Academic background in Business Administration, Engineering or comparable
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager or comparable in the software industry (IT for construcktion is a plus)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-Level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Sugar CRM, Salesforce) and MS Office
- Excellent listening, negotiation, closing and presentation abilities skills
- Team player with customer focus, initiative and assertiveness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English language
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!