Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Utrecht (NL)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Builds customer relationships and expand the product portfolio of individual customers
- Provides support and guidance to the project leaders in their activities for the client
- Acts as point-of-contact for the (construction) project team
- Creates account plans for relevant customers
- Transfers information and contract agreements to colleagues within the organisation
- Provides monthly progress reports
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Holds a bachelor’s degree and is IT literate
- Has at least five years of relevant work experience in a service function, preferably in the construction, infrastructure, oil & gas, ICT or energy sectors
- Has experience within a project organisation and has effective relationship manager skills to further develop customer contacts
- Can take the initiative in offering solutions to solve problems
- Has the necessary communication skills and knowledge to deal with the political forces of multinationals
- Is a self-starter, with a no-nonsense, analytical attitude and a client and relationship focus
- Has excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!