- Wurzburg (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Processing of current financial accounting (accounts payable, accounts receivable and fixed asset accounting)
- Processing of payment transactions and reminders
- Correspondence with tax offices and authorities
- Preparation of the advance turnover tax return
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and reporting to the headquarter in Munich
- Support in the preparation of the annual financial statement (HGB)
- Maintenance of the invoice database, in particular the customer master data
- Preparation and checking of quarterly invoices (debtor invoices)
- Administrative support of the management
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- 5 -7 years of relevant professional experience in the field of accounting
- Successfully completed commercial training, ideally further training as a financial accountant or balance sheet accountant
- Ability to work independently and a high degree of self-management coupled with a structured approach to work and independent action
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Datev knowledge is an advantage
- Hands-on mentality and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team and very good communication skills in German and ideally in English (spoken and written)
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.