Administrator Order processing (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- As the interface between our customers and the sales team, you will act as an important operational contact person for contracts and invoices
- You process newly incoming customer orders and contracts in the form of acceptance, checking and processing in our system
- You carry out changes to existing customer orders and contracts in cooperation with the sales team
- You will take over the system-supported invoicing of our software as a service and service revenues
- Furthermore, you will deal with written and telephone enquiries on invoicing issues of our customers
- You always question and optimise existing processes and procedures in your field of activity
- Your area of responsibility will be rounded off by taking on special topics and working on projects
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You have successfully completed commercial vocational training, e.g. office management assistant (m/f), industrial clerk (m/f) or a similar qualification
- You already have several years of professional experience in order processing or order handling
- Your IT affinity manifests itself, among other things, in the confident use of MS Office and ERP / CRM software
- Humanly you convince by your quick comprehension, your reliability as well as your communication skills
- Your way of working is characterised by your "hands-on" mentality, high level of initiative, flexibility and team spirit
- Very good German and good English skills round off your profile
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.