Channel Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- First contact person for partners in relation to marketing questions and requirements as well as link between partner and thinkproject marketing, product management, accounting etc.
- Coordinate marketing planning with all partners and execute joint marketing activities (events, webinars, online-campaigns, social media etc.) to drive revenue
- Administer marketing development fund (MDF): Check and approve marketing activities as well as settlement of invoicing with the partner according to our company’s guidelines
- Set up of the Partner Relationship Portal (PRM) and continuous maintenance as well as development: partner news, collaterals download area, marketing processes and administration of partner accounts
- Support partner manager and the team in various partner-related projects like onboarding new partners, develop thinkproject partner program by providing collaterals and much more
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable function, ideally in the software industry
- You are able to learn quickly, and you can manage multiple projects at one time
- You have a hands-on personality with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You like to contribute your own ideas and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are communicative, a team player and have a result-oriented way of working
- Finally, you have business fluent German & English skills
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!