Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Cologne (DE)
- Munich (DE)
- Wuppertal (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- You ensure that our customers successfully implement our solutions and fully exploit their potential
- You ensure long-term support for building owners, construction and general contractors and accompany them during the entire process
- You will advise and support our customers in the integration and application of our software, thus ensuring maximum added value for the customer
- Customer satisfaction is important to you. That's why you ensure an outstanding customer experience, create transparency about successes and key figures and build a strong long-term customer relationship
- You will strengthen the area of "Customer Success Management" and develop strategies, structures and processes and continuously
- You are constantly on the lookout for new trends and thus make a decisive contribution to the continuous development of our software
- Degree in civil engineering, architecture or similar
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- You have several years of professional experience as Customer Success Manager in an internationally oriented technology company
- You have already gained proven experience and success in the design of Success Plans and their further development
- Strong IT affinity and interest in developing innovative software applications
- You enjoy project work from A to Z and have competences in familiarizing with complex topics
- You are willing to travel 1-2 days a week
- Your working method is characterized by a high customer and service orientation, a hands-on mentality and you always keep the overview even in stressful situations
- You are a true team player and have excellent communication skills in German and English (spoken and written) across all hierarchical levels
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.