Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Cologne (DE)
- Munich (DE)
- Wuppertal (DE)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You ensure that our customers successfully implement our solutions and fully exploit their potential
- You ensure long-term support for building owners, construction and general contractors and accompany them during the entire process
- You will advise and support our customers in the integration and application of our software, thus ensuring maximum added value for the customer
- Customer satisfaction is important to you. That's why you ensure an outstanding customer experience, create transparency about successes and key figures and build a strong long-term customer relationship
- You will strengthen the area of "Customer Success Management" and develop strategies, structures and processes and continuously
- You are constantly on the lookout for new trends and thus make a decisive contribution to the continuous development of our software
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Degree in civil engineering, architecture or similar
- You have several years of professional experience as Customer Success Manager in an internationally oriented technology company
- You have already gained proven experience and success in the design of Success Plans and their further development
- Strong IT affinity and interest in developing innovative software applications
- You enjoy project work from A to Z and have competences in familiarizing with complex topics
- You are willing to travel 1-2 days a week
- Your working method is characterized by a high customer and service orientation, a hands-on mentality and you always keep the overview even in stressful situations
- You are a true team player and have excellent communication skills in German and English (spoken and written) across all hierarchical levels
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.