Database Engineer (m/f/d)
- Berlin (DE)
- Pune (IND)
- Szczecin (PL)
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Develop the existing data and middleware layers of an information system.
- Improve the system design to make open data integrations possible.
- Refactor the existing solution, improving its non-functional requirements.
- Ensure data layer implementation is accurately documented.
- Work closely with system administrators to ensure the efficiency of implemented solutions.
- Work with product managers to ensure a sustainable data model for the product requirements.
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Proven programming experience (Perl, Python, Golang, C#, Regular Expressions)
- 2+ years' experience as a data engineer using PostgreSQL.
- Experience as a software engineer with full life cycle development (design, implement, test, and maintain software components).
- Knowledge of database design principles.
- Ability to evaluate alternative technical solutions or workarounds.
- Experience in reverse-engineering, log analysis and test-driven software development.
- Experience with PostgreSQL (relational and document data stores)
- Demonstrable experience working with complex datasets and data structures.
- Knowledge in working with monolithic systems moving towards a service-oriented architectures.
- Test experience (automation, unit tests, component tests, etc.)
- Working experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Open mind, good communication skills, curiosity, technical intuition and sense of humour are essential.
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.