E-Learning Development Specialist (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Supervision of international eLearning projects in terms of conception and consulting
- Support for further digitalization and process optimization in the Thinkproject Academy team
- Support of customers and partners in the use of the Thinkproject Academy platform
- Administrative support in the development, design and implementation of new educational products (online & blended)
- Support in the selection, introduction and implementation of new digital education solutions
- Project-based creation and design of eLearning content using Articulate 360
- Conduct administrator onboarding (in the form of presentations and/or workshops) at client sites
- Communication and support with/for existing and future users of the thinkproject Academy platform (internal and external)
- Administration and maintenance of the thinkproject Academy platform (account maintenance, materials, information, forum, updates)
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of customer orientation
- Organizational as well as good communication and administrative skills
- Quick familiarization with a new environment and willingness to work independently
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly and according to needs
- Experience with Articulate and content management systems would be an advantage
- Ideally knowledge in the area of "Train the Trainer".
- Experience in the eLearning field (design, creation, project experience) related to education, digitization/IT or development cooperation can be an advantage
- Confident handling of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- English and German fluently spoken and written
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.