Executive Assistant (m/f/d) Top Management
- Munich (DE)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Independent coordination or support in event organisation and special projects
- Preparation of presentations and handling of internal, external, and international correspondence including with shareholders and other senior stakeholders
- Administrative and organizational support for our management team
- Scheduling and administration of appointments as well as organization and coordination of internal and external meetings; including preperation and co-ordination of certain materials
- Organisation and booking of business trips as well as preparation of travel expense reports for the management
- Contact person and central interface for colleagues, customers, and internal and external stakeholders
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship, preferably in the hotel industry, a secretarial apprenticeship, or a similar qualification
- First professional experience in a comparable position (management of strategic and operative projects)
- Experienced handling of the MS-Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Independent working style and flexibility with high demands on quality of work and efficiency
- Organisational talent with a "hands-on" mentality and strong communication skills and team spirit
- Absolute discretion and trustworthiness as well as loyalty and reliability
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.