Field Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Southwest Europe
- Madrid (ES)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Planning, organisation and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns by using the entire marketing mix to increase brand awareness, drive community engagement and generate leads to meet the sales objectives
- Cooperation with the international field marketing as well as the corporate marketing team to ensure a uniform brand and campaign identity
- Close collaboration with the sales teams to better understand the needs of the customers, support in the sales process and create new business opportunities
- Definition and implementation of plans to address regional market needs including Account Based Marketing techniques based on local market dynamics
- Support for regional initiatives including events (fairs, webinars, workshops, etc.), campaigns, and partnerships to help promote Thinkproject solutions, connect with customers and prospects and generate sales leads
- Proactive engagement with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimise the impact of marketing activities
- Expansion of social media activities
- Customer engagement to create media stories and develop external case studies
- Evaluation and analysis of campaign based defined KPIs
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- You have a university degree with a focus on Marketing
- You speak Spanish, French and English fluently
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable function, ideally in the enterprise software industry and SaaS business models
- You have strong knowledge of digital marketing, campaign management and social media marketing
- You are confident in the use of marketing automation tools, such as Marketo, HubSpot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have a hands-on personality with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You like to contribute your own ideas and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are communicative, a team player and have a strong organisational skills
- You have commercial skills and enjoy contributing to the business and customer base growth
- Within this role, you will be directly reporting to the Head of Field Marketing
- Expected to travel up to 25%
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.