Group Accountant (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Participation in the preparation and analysis of the consolidated financial statements according to HGB (month/quarter/year) including notes and management report of tp Group
- You are responsible for performing consolidation activities
- You act as contacts for subsidiaries within the scope of preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as in reporting and accounting issues
- You are responsible for the implementation of new or amended accounting standards and the preparation of Group guidelines
- You will participate in the optimization of work processes and deal with special topics in group accounting
- You support the further development of the consolidation tool (LucaNet)
- You will also work on various projects and act as a contact person for specialist departments and auditors
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Successfully completed a degree in economics or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience with an auditing company or in the area of finance and accounting in a company are desirable
- You have very good knowledge of (consolidated) accounting according to HGB
- Independent work and a high degree of self-management distinguish you, as well as a structured way of working and independent action
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and knowledge of consolidation software
- Hands-on mentality, initiative and enjoyment of working in a dynamic environment
- Team player with outstanding German and English communication skills (spoken and written)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!