Group Accountant (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Participation in the preparation and analysis of the consolidated financial statements according to HGB (month/quarter/year) including notes and management report of tp Group
- You are responsible for performing consolidation activities
- You act as contacts for subsidiaries within the scope of preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as in reporting and accounting issues
- You are responsible for the implementation of new or amended accounting standards and the preparation of Group guidelines
- You will participate in the optimization of work processes and deal with special topics in group accounting
- You support the further development of the consolidation tool (LucaNet)
- You will also work on various projects and act as a contact person for specialist departments and auditors
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Successfully completed a degree in economics or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience with an auditing company or in the area of finance and accounting in a company are desirable
- You have very good knowledge of (consolidated) accounting according to HGB
- Independent work and a high degree of self-management distinguish you, as well as a structured way of working and independent action
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and knowledge of consolidation software
- Hands-on mentality, initiative and enjoyment of working in a dynamic environment
- Team player with outstanding German and English communication skills (spoken and written)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.