HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You advise and support the employees (m/f/d) and managers of our international locations in Europe in all personnel-relevant topics such as labor law, performance management, compensation & benefits, change management and organizational development.
- You develop the leadership competencies of the managers through active coaching.
- You plan and organise development and training measures for your departments
- In addition, you will make effective use of all relevant HR tools, methods and guidelines and work closely with Recruiting and Local HR Services
- You will be involved in the development, optimisation and implementation of local HR processes and guidelines as well as active participation in projects on HR tools, processes and systems
- You will be involved in the ongoing development of our HR service to take our Employee Experience to the next level
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You have successfully completed your study with a focus on human resources
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in comparable international environments, ideally in a dynamic tech start-up or medium-sized company
- You have experiences with modern HR instruments and good knowledge of international labour law
- You speak and write German and English fluently, good knowledge of French is an advantage
- High social and consulting competence, confident appearance at all hierarchical levels as well as convincing communication skills are among your strengths
- You have an independent and structured way of working, assertiveness, hands-on mentality, discretion and the enthusiasm to develop something new
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Andrea Mair | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.