HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You advise and support the employees (m/f/d) and managers of our international locations in Europe in all personnel-relevant topics such as labor law, performance management, compensation & benefits, change management and organizational development.
- You develop the leadership competencies of the managers through active coaching.
- You plan and organise development and training measures for your departments
- In addition, you will make effective use of all relevant HR tools, methods and guidelines and work closely with Recruiting and Local HR Services
- You will be involved in the development, optimisation and implementation of local HR processes and guidelines as well as active participation in projects on HR tools, processes and systems
- You will be involved in the ongoing development of our HR service to take our Employee Experience to the next level
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You have successfully completed your study with a focus on human resources
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in comparable international environments, ideally in a dynamic tech start-up or medium-sized company
- You have experiences with modern HR instruments and good knowledge of international labour law
- You speak and write German and English fluently, good knowledge of French is an advantage
- High social and consulting competence, confident appearance at all hierarchical levels as well as convincing communication skills are among your strengths
- You have an independent and structured way of working, assertiveness, hands-on mentality, discretion and the enthusiasm to develop something new
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Andrea Mair | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!