Intern Consulting / Technical Account Management (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You will assist the consulting team in its day-to-day business
- You will handle enquiries from our customers and work to ensure that problems are solved promptly and efficiently
- You will perform tasks relating to project-specific configuration of our software
- You will assist our customers with data collection and maintenance
- You will help the team to prepare product documentation, instructions and training documents
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You are studying for a degree in civil engineering, architecture, information systems or a similar subject
- You are interested in issues relating to digitalisation and IT
- You are communicative, a strong team player and are very interested in project work
- You are fluent in German and have good spoken and written English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!