Intern, Corporate Controlling (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- During your internship, you will support the central controlling department in day-to-day operations and thus have the opportunity to actively get to know planning, reporting and control processes within a dynamic and rapidly growing company in the IT industry
- You will gain exciting insights into all of the thinkproject Group's key controlling processes
- You will support an international team in day-to-day operations and work independently on projects
- Your tasks will include supporting the preparation of monthly financial statements and reports, as well as carrying out variance analyses
- Support with forecast and budget planning, further development of controlling systems
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Degree in business administration, business informatics or a related course of study with a focus on finance, advantageous in an advanced semester
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and Power Point
- IT system affinity an advantage
- Very good German and English language skills
- Analytical thinking skills and excellent communication and teamwork skills which you have learned in previous internships or student traineeships
- You are motivated and have an independent style of working
- High affinity for numbers and quick grasp of complex contexts
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.