Group Accountant (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Participation in the preparation and analysis of the consolidated financial statements of the Thinkproject Group
- Requesting reporting components from the subsidiaries and monitoring the return incl. initial content analysis and further processing
- Collaboration in the optimisation of workflows and processing of special topics in group accounting
- Support in the further development of the consolidation tool (LucaNet)
- Participation in the optimisation and automation of workflows, e.g. in connection with consolidation measures
- Support in the implementation of accounting regulations and preparation of group guidelines
- Participation in projects
- Contact person for specialist departments and auditors
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Successfully completed business studies, ideally with a topic-related focus in the area of accounting/auditing or a comparable qualification
- 0 - 3 years of professional experience with an auditing firm or in the (group) accounting department of a company is desirable
- Good knowledge of (group) accounting according to HGB/IFRS
- Sound knowledge of Excel and, if applicable, initial knowledge of consolidation software
- Ability to work independently, a high degree of self-management as well as a structured way of working and acting on your own responsibility
- "Hands-on mentality, structured approach to work and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team and very good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.