(Junior) Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- You will act as a confident sparring partner for building owners, construction companies and general contractors and give them professional assistance with the introduction of our software
- Your customers will be able to rely on you for in-depth all-round advice in all project phases
- Specifically, you will devise effective solutions and carry out bespoke implementation using our highly configurable software
- You will advise our customers on matters relating to processes and digitalisation
- Last but not least, you will prepare individual process descriptions and platform concepts
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Degree in civil engineering or architecture
- Initial practical experience in the form of placements or student traineeships
- Excellent IT skills and interest in developing innovative software applications
- Enjoyment of every aspect of project work, ability to engage with complex topics
- Charismatic, empathetic and reliable character
- Outstanding written and spoken English, a further foreign language an advantage
- Goal-oriented team player with a clear customer and service orientation
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.