Junior Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You will act as a sparring partner for building owners, construction companies and general contractors and give them professional assistance with the introduction of our software
- Your customers will be able to rely on you for in-depth all-round advice in all project phases
- Specifically, you will devise effective solutions and carry out bespoke implementation using our highly configurable software
- You will be on hand to provide help and advice by telephone, e-mail and in person on process, digitalisation and application matters
- Last but not least, you will prepare individual process descriptions and platform concepts
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Degree in civil engineering or architecture
- Initial practical experience in the form of placements or student traineeships
- Excellent IT skills and interest in developing innovative software applications
- Enjoyment of every aspect of project work, ability to engage with complex topics
- Charismatic, empathetic and reliable character
- Outstanding written and spoken English, a further foreign language an advantage
- Goal-oriented team player with a clear customer and service orientation
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.