Key Account Manager (m/w/d) New Business
- Madrid (ES)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Create a sales plan, based on the strategic plan and the goals of the organisation
- Active networking, engaging and attracting new customers
- Prepare and conduct compelling presentations for prospects at all levels in an organisation
- Create specific account plans for key customers and execute them
- Work closely with technical teams and product specialists to provide the best solution to customer needs
- Engage actively with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns and assess customer satisfaction
- Follow the market trends, communicate them within the organisation
- Report monthly on sales performance, document visit reports and initiate actions within the organisation
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and IT literate
- Have at least five years of relevant work experience in a salesl function, preferably in the construction, infrastructure, oil & gas, ICT or energy sectors
- Count on an attractive network of contacts in the above industries
- Understand project organisations and have effective relationship management skills to further develop customer contacts
- Have experience in solution selling at enterprise level
- Proactive in offering solutions to solve problems
- Have the necessary communication skills and knowledge to deal with complex organisations at C-Levels
- "Hunter" profile, a self-starter, with analytical attitude and a client and relationship focus
- Have excellent command of spoken and written Spanish and English
- Team player, enjoy giving advice on and selling technology solutions
- Passionate about technology and thrilled to play an active role in the digital transformation journey many organisations are undertaking today across the engineering and construction industries
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.