Order Processing Specialist (m/f/d) Munich
- Munich (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | Your Tasks
- Interface between customers and the sales team, as well as between suppliers and our internal managers
- Operational contact person on the topics of contracts and invoices (creditors and debtors)
- Processing of new incoming customer orders and contracts in the form of acceptance, verification and processing in our system
- Changes to existing customer orders and contracts in cooperation with the sales team
- Processing the system-supported invoicing of our software as a service and service revenues
- Processing of written and telephone enquiries regarding invoicing, contracts, processes, orders
- Questioning and optimising existing processes and procedures
- Taking on special topics and working on projects
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | Your Profile
- You have successfully completed commercial vocational training, e.g. office management assistant (m/f/d), industrial clerk (m/f/d) or a similar qualification
- You already have several years of professional experience in order processing or order handling
- Your IT affinity manifests itself, among other things, in the confident use of MS Office and ERP / CRM software
- Humanly you convince by your quick comprehension, your reliability as well as your communication skills
- Your way of working is characterised by your "hands-on" mentality, high level of initiative, flexibility and team spirit
- Very good German and good English skills round off your profile
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Ulrike Ecke | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.