Product Manager / Product Owner (m/f/d) API & Services
- Berlin (GER)
Our product management team forms an important interface between software development at the various locations and technical account management, sales and marketing at our headquarters in Munich. Together with your colleagues, you will work on transforming customer requirements into concrete product specifications and proactively driving the further development of our software solutions in an agile environment.
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You will assume responsibility for the "API & Services" area in the tpCDE portfolio
- You control the product lifecycle process of our REST API in order to establish the interface as an independent product on the market
- You will support strategic product management in defining new functionalities or improvements and detailed Specifications for software development
- You coordinate requirements with internal or external stakeholders and successfully implement them in development projects
- You define new services, features and usage concepts and determine functional and technical requirements. You create the corresponding catalogue of requirements in the form of requirement specifications or stories
- You monitor compliance with acceptance criteria and release dates and the elimination of errors
- You conceive and design in teamwork on REST-based product interfaces
- You also define non-functional requirements for the product with regard to aspects such as time response, robustness or safety
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Several years of professional experience in product and project management for software in the B2B sector, ideally as product owner for web-based applications.
- Structured way of working, high planning and organisational skills as well as understanding of complex dependencies
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Knowledge of analysis methods of customer wishes and competitor products
- Proven experience in the areas of API Design & Management, CI/CD, Docker, Linux
- Technical knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous: Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure/DevOps, script languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Perl), SQL (PostgreSQL) incl. design of relational DB schemes
- Fun at work in the field of tension between market - development - vision
- Results-oriented working method with high quality awareness
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills as well as very good language skills in German and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Andrea Mair | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!