Project Coordinator (m/f/d) Digital Archive
- Dresden (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Database-assisted entry, filing and forwarding of digital plans and documents for projects in the construction industry
- Allocation of the electronically transferred documents in line with set criteria
- Checking and enforcement of formal document quality, storage and process rules
- Implementation and adaptation of specified plan and document distributions via our corporate software
- Telephone support of our customers regarding use of our data pool
- Structuring of printed documents for creation of a digital archive
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- A qualification as an architectural or technical draughts person or a degree in civil engineering or a comparable background
- Experience of preparing technical documentation for buildings is an advantage
- Excellent service orientation in telephone communication with our customers
- Confident command of modern office communications technology
- Responsible and conscientious approach to work
- Assertive team player
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!