Project Manager - Energy (m/w/d)
- Cologne (GER)
- Munich (GER)
- Wuppertal (GER)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Lead the implementation of a digital product solution in the energy sector as a Project Manager
- Work closely with customers to smoothly translate the customer's wishes into a concrete product solution
- Advise customers and provides technical and non-technical training sessions and workshops, so that customers are able to use the product solution efficiently and independently. This remit also covers preparatory work and creating the corresponding documentation
- Provide direction and support to the solutions specialists with their customer-related activities
- Respond to questions from the (construction) project team efficiently and professionally and takes the initiative in offering solutions
- Flag up any issues experienced by customers and ensures follow-up by the Account Manager
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You have several years of experience in the management and coordination of major projects in the energy sector
- You have a technical degree, e.g. in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a (technical) business degree
- Having an affinity with IT and software and finding it a challenge to expand your knowledge in this area
- You are well versed in dealing with external partners and you are customer-oriented
- You are a real team player
- Has excellent command of spoken and written German and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.