Project Manager (m/f/d) SaaS/Construction
- Wurzburg (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Consulting, planning and implementation of the introduction of our products in large construction projects
- Execution of workshops and trainings
- Internal project management and quality assurance in joint project implementation with development, administration and support
- You support our sales and product development with your expertise
- You will work throughout Germany; assignments abroad are also possible
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- You have a degree in civil engineering or architecture or have completed further training as a technician in the construction industry
- Absolute professionalism in dealing with customers and business partners
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Accurate and independent way of working as well as solution- and customer-oriented thinking
- Communicative, committed and self-reliant personality
- Very good German and good English skills, further foreign languages, e.g. Spanish, would be desirable
- Pleasure in working in a team
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.