Regional Manager UK (m/f/d)
- Gloucester (GB)
Regional Manager, UK
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Responsible for sales and results in the UK
- Building and developing relationships with strategic customers in the enterprise segment
- Integration of acquired companies in the UK Market
- Member of the international leadership team
- Close collaboration and coordination with other international markets
- Introduction and optimisation of sales processes and structures
- Budget, Forecast and revenue responsibility according to defined KPI's
- Reporting into the Chief Revenue Officer and close cooperation with Sales Operations to develop concepts for long-term market development and market acquisition
- Close cooperation with marketing, delivery, and product management
- Representation of the company in the UK AECO (Architecture Engineering Construction and Operations) and establishment as a reliable contact for decision-makers
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the team as well as coaching and further development of individual employees
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- 10+ years’ experience in an upper management function
- Previous experience in managing larger sales teams with sales managers and account managers (Inside Sales as well as key account management)
- Experience in solution sales as well as enterprise sales approach
- Solid management experience in a cross functional matrix setting
- Passion for building and supporting diverse teams
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Ability to leverage solution expertise, build relationships and gain the trust of business and technical users
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills
- Very good performance management and team building skills
- Proven leadership skills in the ability to recruit, mentor, coach and develop employees
- Experience in the Software Industry, especially SaaS, for the Construction and Asset Management Phase
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Paula Hyam | T +44 (0)1452 547140
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.