Senior Controller (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
Senior Controller (m/f/d)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Innovative business partner for management as well as for our national and international corporate functions
- Managing growth: Integration of new companies as well as expansion and further development of our group and investment controlling
- Independent control of the planning processes (3-year planning, budget and forecast processes) Preparation and creation of monthly reports including KPIs, target / actual analysis, cost center accounting as well as showing potential for optimization at sales and cost level
- Close cooperation with management, the shareholders (the majority shareholder is a private equity company), the specialist departments (especially HR, accounting and M&A) and subsidiaries Takeover of various special projects (e.g. support with acquisitions, pricing projects, etc.)
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- 5-10 years of professional experience in controlling for an international company or business consultancy, ideally within the software sector
- Successfully completed business studies with a focus on finance and controlling or completion of a comparable qualification
- Independent work and a high degree of self-management paired with a structured way of working and acting independently
- High IT affinity: Very good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and ERP systems, experience with LucaNet / Jedox is a plus
- “Hands-on” mentality and enjoyment of work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team and very good communication skills in German and English (spoken and written)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.