Senior Presales Consultant (BIM) (m/f/d)
- All Offices
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Helping the Enterprise Sales Teams achieving their revenue/new logo goals
- Detect new business opportunities
- Support our sales team in all phases of the opportunity/customer life cycle
- Develop re-usable business- and use cases incl. sales collaterals (white papers, slide-decks, webinars etc.)
- Have discovery conversations (calls, meetings etc.) with prospects and customers
- Enable sales to understand the business value of BIM
- Assessments and response to RFIs/RFPs
- Be an active part in the deal crafting process
- Ensure an effective and smooth transition to the delivery and support teams
- Give structured feedback to the product- and development teams
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Min. 6 yrs of experience in similar roles
- Min. B.Sc. Engineering, IT, Architecture or comparable background
- Very good knowledge of Building Information Modeling and its technologies/processes (CDE, IFC, BCF)
- Very good industry konwledge in all building lifecycle phases (Design, Build, Operate/Asset Management)
- Ability to assess, understand, structure and communicate complex customer requirements
- Ability to create TP conceptual solutions based on those requirements
- Excellent product knowledge (horizontal/vertical)
- Excellent listener, presenter & communicator
- Loves to be in front of prospects & customers
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Excellent team-player
- Very good English language skills
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.