Senior Sales Enablement Manager (m/f/d)
- Cologne (DE)
- Munich (DE)
- Wuppertal (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Enable the entire sales cycle to close faster by partnering with the sales Leadership.
- Enable our company’s messaging and positioning, by designing a long-term strategy which would be perfect enablement for us
- Build and lead trainings as well as coaching, content development, sales communications, technology optimizations, engagement tools
- Systematize sales training activities to improve productivy of our Salesforce
- Strengthen the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss
- Responsible for content creation, building assets and materials
- Work with Product Marketing and other subject matter experts to create and arm the team with sales assets, and ensure they remain current
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- 5+ years of experience within Sales Coaching and/or Sales Enablement roles, ideally in a software company (Saas)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient presentation and communication skills, written and oral
- In depth know-how of sales enablement processes, buyer’s journey alignement and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills, Hands-on mentality and highly driven to produce results
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Fluent German and English language skills (written and spoken)
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.