(Senior) System Engineer IT Operations (m/f/d)
- Dresden (GER)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- As part of the software development team in Dresden, your focus will be on managing and maintaining the core technology platform as the main System Engineer.
- You will work hands-on, primarily monitoring and maintenance of platform/database, supporting code releases and engaging with the business.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for providing a high-quality service to our customers, ensuring users do not experience unplanned downtime.
- If suitable, you will also be involved in group wide technology projects.
- Your working environment: Linux Servers (apache2, haproxy), Unix scripting (Python, Bash), Docker
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Outstanding experience in server systems (software, services, updates, security, etc.) and in administration of web servers (apache2, haproxy) as well as Ubuntu LTS Server
- Knowledgeable in SaMBa / Linux CIFS services management
- You are an expert in Docker container and runtime management
- You have experience in administrative Unix scripting (Python, Bash)
- Solid experience with legacy desktop and server OS
- Additionally some experience in database management and infrastructure administration on Linux is beneficial
- Strong communicator and collaborator with internal and external participants
- Initiative-based working method and curiosity
- Good spoken and written German and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Andrea Mair | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.