Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
- All Offices
- Berlin (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- You will contribute to the future of how the construction industry will work digitally with stunning user experience and interface designs by being actively involved in defining product development, innovation, and creation
- You will collaborate closely with customers, Product Management, and Engineering to gain a profound understanding of product requirements
- You will design delighting and usable experiences and interfaces for our products, and translate them into testable low, mid and high-fidelity prototypes.
- You will actively shape and create a design culture at Thinkproject
- You will present product concepts to stakeholders
- Conduct User Interviews to gain insights into user needs and expectations
- Verify product experiences with end-users through user research methods
- Lead, create and maintain a Thinkproject wide design system
- Facilitate Design workshops like Design Sprints to accelerate and align product design process.
- You will mentor junior designers in their career development
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Proven track record of designing and shipping multiple digital product designs including desktop and mobile apps.
- Experience in SaaS web applications and B2B software is a plus.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a keen sense of visual design, the ability to solve user problems and create design deliverables for responsive mobile and web applications
- You are experienced with the execution of a variety of user research methods
- You know how to create and manage complex Design Systems, and you are familiar with Material Design.
- You can maintain a high degree of independence and personal responsibility and proactively support your colleagues.
- Able to communicate and explain concepts and design solutions to stakeholders
- Experience in facilitating design workshops is a plus
- Figma is our tool of choice
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.