Software Developer (m/f/d) Cloud Solution
- Dresden (GER)
thinkproject managed services has been successfully providing services for it for 16 years, and is therefore an established partner for construction companies in the field of plan and document management. We assist our customers from set-up to archiving of a construction project with trained and experienced project supervisors who support all processes in day-to-day project work and help with every aspect of the construction project requirements.
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Devising and definition of requirements in conjunction with internal specialist experts.
- Development of specific technical components in a small, agile team of developers.
- Testing and review of code across the internal development process.
- Assistance with deployment and operation of the implemented components.
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Practical experience of current programming languages and frameworks (preferred: Java, Spring Boot, JavaFX, TypeScript)
- Comfortable handling of versioning and build tools (Git, Maven, etc.)
- Basic skills in shell scripting (Linux) or Python for Unix automation
- Experience of developing applications on the basis of REST (server, client)
- In-depth experience of working in agile software development (Scrum)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Team player who enjoys agile working in close contact with specialist users
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Andrea Mair | T +49 89 930 839-300
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!