Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Gloucester (GB)
We are offering fantastic opportunities for passionate Software Developers of all levels to design, develop and maintain our software solution. We apply an open and collaborative working atmosphere, that encourages creative, passionate and agile ways of thinking.
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Develop and implement new functionality and features
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing solution
- Operate in an agile and collaborative environment
- Recommend and investigate improvements to the existing solution
- Demonstrate and present work to Product Owners and the Board when necessary
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Technical competency Knowledge / experience of software development and software development methodologies (e.g. AGILE)
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- The ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies quickly
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Sited in a newly refurbished, modern open plan working environment, thinkproject UK has a break out area with refreshments provided. All employees are issued with new laptops and iPhones. Our Benefits include: 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary annual bonus, life assurance, further educational and skills training programmes.
Paula Hyam | T +44 (0)1452 547140
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!