Software Developer tpCDE (m/f/d)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Software development of a web-based information system, with a focus on middleware components
- Refactoring and API development
- Maintenance of legacy software components
- Test-driven development of services
- Providing application monitoring (APM) API
- Integration of 3rd party systems within the main product
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Basic understanding of software architectures, especially web-based and client-servers
- Knowledge in scripting languages: Python, NodeJS, Perl
- Additional knowledge in Go programming language is a plus
- Knowledge of container architectures (Docker)
- Understanding of container lifecycle management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a teamwork environment
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.