Software Engineer-Andriod CIC (m/f/d)
- Pune (IND)
- Published: 02.06.2022
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- You are responsible for individual projects in Technical Product Management of the think project! product portfolio and the associated mobile applications
- You support Strategic Product Management in defining new features and detailed specifications for Software Development
- You coordinate requirements with internal or external stakeholders and successfully implement them in development projects
- You lead development projects, representing the client side in technical matters, which makes you directly responsible for the success of the projects
- You define new services, features and usage concepts and specify functional and technical requirements. You draw up the corresponding list of requirements in the form of requirement specifications and stories
- You collaborate closely with Product Development to set out development steps, technical specifications and test scenarios in detail
- You monitor fulfilment of acceptance criteria and release dates and the elimination of errors
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- You have several years of professional experience in product and project management for software in the B2B sector, ideally as a product owner for web-based applications
- You have a structured way of working, strong planning and organisational skills and are capable of understanding complex interrelationships
- You have pronounced negotiating and communication skills and are highly assertive
- You have experience in stakeholder management
- You are able to demonstrate methodological knowledge for the analysis of customer requirements and competitor products
- You feel at home reconciling the requirements of market/development/vision
- You work with a high level of quality awareness in a results-oriented manner
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.