Software Support Specialist (m/f/d)
- Gloucester (GB)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Become highly knowledgeable in the scope, application, purpose, and operation of the CEMAR system & any other locally supported products, as necessary
- Become familiar with the terminology and process prescribed within NEC and FIDIC contracts
- Provide exceptional & personalised support to users of thinkproject software by telephone, support ticket, and face-to-face as required
- Identifying and remedying support queries quickly and accurately to help meet KPIs and SLAs
- Work closely with our Business Development team and help manage complex client portfolios by identifying training needs, helping manage customer relationships, etc.
- Mobilising new contracts and users through accurate data entry & assisting with general system administration
- Developing and maintaining help and support materials – in both written and video format
- Work alongside our agile development teams to assist in the investigation and resolution of system defects
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Confident, professional and personable manner
- Strong ability to learn and retain large volumes of information
- High attention to detail
- Excellent listening and questioning
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Organized and self-motivated
- Zendesk customer service tool
- Experience in a customer facing environment
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Paula Hyam | T +44 (0)1452 547140
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.