Software Support Specialist (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You will become an expert of our software tpCDE and you will be highly knowledgeable in the application, process, operation and purpose of the product.
- Become familiar with the terminology and process within the construction industry to understand customer requests and solve the customer problems. We are working closely together with the configuration team and support each other in the daily business.
- You are responsible for answering telephone & written support enquiries from our customers, and will therefore be the ears and voice of thinkproject.
- With personal, online or telephone training you will guide and help our customers to use our platform effectively.
- Creating and maintaining the content of our help center is an important part of our job so that our customer can help themselves in the first step.
- The customer is important to you. You will be analyzing processes, bring in your own ideas and thus ensure a rising customer satisfaction.
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You have professional experience of customer service and are passionate about advising customers
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of IT support or user support
- You know how to provide outstanding service for our customers, and are highly service-oriented
- You are happy to contribute your own ideas, and enjoy working on them in a dynamic environment
- You are communicative, a strong team player and have a reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Last but not least, you are business-fluent in German and have outstanding knowledge of English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.