Software Support Specialist (m/f/d)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You will become an expert of our software tpCDE and you will be highly knowledgeable in the application, process, operation and purpose of the product.
- Become familiar with the terminology and process within the construction industry to understand customer requests and solve the customer problems. We are working closely together with the configuration team and support each other in the daily business.
- You are responsible for answering telephone & written support enquiries from our customers, and will therefore be the ears and voice of thinkproject.
- With personal, online or telephone training you will guide and help our customers to use our platform effectively.
- Creating and maintaining the content of our help center is an important part of our job so that our customer can help themselves in the first step.
- The customer is important to you. You will be analyzing processes, bring in your own ideas and thus ensure a rising customer satisfaction.
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You have professional experience of customer service and are passionate about advising customers
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of IT support or user support
- You know how to provide outstanding service for our customers, and are highly service-oriented
- You are happy to contribute your own ideas, and enjoy working on them in a dynamic environment
- You are communicative, a strong team player and have a reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Last but not least, you are business-fluent in German and have outstanding knowledge of English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.