Solution Specialist (m/f/d) Madrid
- Madrid (ES)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Setup and configuration of the thinkproject platform according to customer needs
- Supports customers and provides technical and non-technical training sessions and workshops, so that customers are able to use the product solution efficiently and independently. This includes preparatory work and creating the corresponding documentation
- Responds to questions from the (engineering and construction) project team efficiently and professionally and takes the initiative in offering solutions
- Supports the Spanish sales team with technical and non-technical knowledge and experience
- Support customers via webinars
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or “Formación Profesional Grado Superior”
- Affinity with engineering, construction and Information & Communication Technologies, background in engineering (useful, but not a must)
- Excellent communication and analytic skills, together with a great customer service focus
- Teamplayer, creative and open minded, with ability to focus on details
- Ability to tackle complex issues firmly and to translate these into customer solutions
- Has worked before with software solutions for the engineering and construction industry (useful, but not a must)
- Has very good command of spoken and written Spanish and English
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.