Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
- Berlin (GER)
- Cologne (GER)
- Dresden (GER)
- Munich (GER)
- Wuppertal (GER)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You develop individual, technical solutions with the help of our flexibly configurable software on the basis of customer requirements
- You test your solution from the user's point of view, document your approach and support the user in the independent use of the software
- In cooperation with the responsible technical account manager, you can make changes and enhancements to the modules you have configured and quickly find solutions to problems that arise during the project
- You work closely with the sales team and advise on technical possibilities
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Completed apprenticeship as IT specialist (m/f/d) with focus on application development or comparable qualification
- Ideally experience in IT support or user support
- Analytical thinking in order to quickly grasp customer requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Interested in learning more about a complex software solution in order to convince our customers with your competence
- Team loyalty is important for you and you like to work in a dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of German and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.