Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
- Munich (GER)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- You develop individual, technical solutions with the help of our flexibly configurable software on the basis of customer requirements
- You test your solution from the user's point of view, document your approach and support the user in the independent use of the software
- In cooperation with the responsible technical account manager, you can make changes and enhancements to the modules you have configured and quickly find solutions to problems that arise during the project
- You work closely with the sales team and advise on technical possibilities
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Completed apprenticeship as IT specialist (m/f/d) with focus on application development or comparable qualification
- Ideally experience in IT support or user support
- Analytical thinking in order to quickly grasp customer requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Interested in learning more about a complex software solution in order to convince our customers with your competence
- Team loyalty is important for you and you like to work in a dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of German and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!