Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
- Warsaw (PL)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Setup and configuration of the thinkproject platform according to customer needs
- Support the customer and provide (technical) trainings and workshops, enabling the customer to work with our solutions independently. This includes preparations and the accompanying documentation.
- Independent and professional advice of the (construction) project team and quickly offer solutions to problems during the project
- Support thinkproject CEE sales team with your (technical) knowledge and experience during project kick off
- Support customers via webinars
- Taking actively part in events for our customers
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Working student or graduate of a technical university
- Affinity with construction and Information & Communication Technologies, background in engineering (useful, but not a must)
- Excellent communication and analytic skills, together with a great customer service focus
- Strong teamplayer, creative and open minded, with ability to focus on details
- Ability to tackle complex issues firmly and to translate these into customer solutions
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English (spoken and written)
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!