Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
- Madrid (ES)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Setup and configuration of the thinkproject platform according to customer needs
- Supports customers and provides technical and non-technical training sessions and workshops, so that customers are able to use the product solution efficiently and independently. This includes preparatory work and creating the corresponding documentation
- Responds to questions from the (engineering and construction) project team efficiently and professionally and takes the initiative in offering solutions
- Supports the Spanish sales team with technical and non-technical knowledge and experience
- Support customers via webinars
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or “Formación Profesional Grado Superior”
- Affinity with engineering, construction and Information & Communication Technologies, background in engineering (useful, but not a must)
- Excellent communication and analytic skills, together with a great customer service focus
- Teamplayer, creative and open minded, with ability to focus on details
- Ability to tackle complex issues firmly and to translate these into customer solutions
- Has worked before with software solutions for the engineering and construction industry (useful, but not a must)
- Has very good command of spoken and written Spanish and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.