Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
- Munich (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- You develop individual, technical solutions with the help of our flexibly configurable software on the basis of customer requirements
- You test your solution from the user's point of view, document your approach and support the user in the independent use of the software
- In cooperation with the responsible technical account manager, you can make changes and enhancements to the modules you have configured and quickly find solutions to problems that arise during the project
- You work closely with the sales team and advise on technical possibilities
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Ideally completed apprenticeship in IT (m/f/d) with focus on application development or comparable qualification
- Ideally experience in IT support or user support
- Analytical thinking in order to quickly grasp customer requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Interested in learning more about a complex software solution in order to convince our customers with your competence
- Team loyalty is important for you and you like to work in a dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.