Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
- Warsaw (PL)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Setup and configuration of the thinkproject platform according to customer needs
- Support the customer and provide (technical) trainings and workshops, enabling the customer to work with our solutions independently. This includes preparations and the accompanying documentation.
- Independent and professional advice of the (construction) project team and quickly offer solutions to problems during the project
- Support thinkproject CEE sales team with your (technical) knowledge and experience during project kick off
- Support customers via webinars
- Taking actively part in events for our customers
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Working student or graduate of a technical university
- Affinity with construction and Information & Communication Technologies, background in engineering (useful, but not a must)
- Excellent communication and analytic skills, together with a great customer service focus
- Strong teamplayer, creative and open minded, with ability to focus on details
- Ability to tackle complex issues firmly and to translate these into customer solutions
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English (spoken and written)
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence our asset.