Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
- Madrid (ES)
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Setup and configuration of the thinkproject platform according to customer needs
- Supports customers and provides technical and non-technical training sessions and workshops, so that customers are able to use the product solution efficiently and independently. This includes preparatory work and creating the corresponding documentation
- Responds to questions from the (engineering and construction) project team efficiently and professionally and takes the initiative in offering solutions
- Supports the Spanish sales team with technical and non-technical knowledge and experience
- Support customers via webinars
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or “Formación Profesional Grado Superior”
- Affinity with engineering, construction and Information & Communication Technologies, background in engineering (useful, but not a must)
- Excellent communication and analytic skills, together with a great customer service focus
- Teamplayer, creative and open minded, with ability to focus on details
- Ability to tackle complex issues firmly and to translate these into customer solutions
- Has worked before with software solutions for the engineering and construction industry (useful, but not a must)
- Has very good command of spoken and written Spanish and English
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.
Security and health are very important to all of us. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are putting all our open positions on hold. All applications will be stored within our application pool and will be considered for future positions.
We are looking forward to your application and will resume the normal hiring process once the situation is back to normal.
All the best and stay healthy!