Solution Trainer (m/d/f)
- Munich (GER)
Solution Trainer (m/d/f)
thinkproject - As a globally successful software company, we have a clear mission: to awaken the potential of people and ideas – through digital solutions that help to create a better world. Connecting smart minds – this is how we work, as innovation is only possible through close cooperation. You need courage in order to change something. Only people who are fully committed to their objectives can fully convince customers. This is something we rely on – and on you as well!
ENGAGE, EMPOWER & LEARN | YOUR TASKS
- Conception and implementation of international and national software trainings for our internal and external customers
- Development and implementation of innovative digital learning solutions like 360-Learning
- Design and implementation of a thinkproject certification concept
- Cooperation with internal departments to design new training courses
- Analysis of training needs and evaluation of the effectiveness of training
- Permanent market observation and linking of current trends, methods and technologies in the field of digital learning with the requirements of tp Academy's customers
- Support of colleagues in the performance of international and national software training courses including preparation and follow-up
OPEN-MINDED, COMMITTED & VERSATILE | YOUR PROFILE
- You have several years of experience in the conception and implementation of software training courses
- Certification as a coach or trainer would be desirable
- You have a high affinity for digital learning formats and tools such as 360-Learning
- You enjoy and have experience in creation, design and implementation of new and existing training, education and certification structures
- You distinguish yourself through your excellent methodical and didactic skills and knowledge
- You like to bring your own ideas and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are communicative, enjoy working in a team and describe your working methods as reliable, creative, structured and independent
- Last but not least, you have business fluent German and English skills
TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, HONEST | WHAT WE OFFER
Our tools revolutionise construction projects across the globe – because we are always ready to try out new things. To this end, we create the perfect working environment: fair, flexible, family-friendly. We focus on job security, reliable support, honest feedback and long-term success. This also includes a clear-cut management style and strong cohesion within the team. Welcome to a creative work area in which responsibility leads to growth and ambitions become top performance. Feel free to join our mission.
Stephanie Becker | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Connecting smart minds.