System Engineer (Data Center/Cloud) (m/f/d)
- Wurzburg (DE)
Join us at Thinkproject and Make your Intelligence an Asset. We are a multi-national, enthusiastic group who are passionate about bringing digital and sustainable software to the architecture, engineering, construction and operations sectors. You can expect a culture of openness, respect and inclusivity where every team member is given a chance to flourish in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are motivated by change and challenges, then we are waiting to hear from you!
Location: Würzburg and area.
Location: Würzburg and area.
Engage, empower & learn | Your tasks
- Responsible for the engineering and deployment of enterprise technology solutions for our customer platform, including design, installation, configuration, upgrade, monitoring and troubleshooting of network, server and storage components for multiple data centres.
- Continuous optimisation of the EPLASS platform.
- Ensuring ongoing and highly available operation (>99.9%) through further developments and technological adjustments
- Technical second-level support, including customer communication
- Technical project management including risk management and reporting
- Operation and maintenance of the internal development and test environment
- Close cooperation with other departments (Development, TAM, Support)
- User management
- Implementation and control of DR, data backup measures, patch management and vulnerability analysis
- Work closely with our security and compliance team to improve information security and maintain the company's ISO27001 certification.
Open-minded, committed & versatile | Your profile
- Qualification as an IT specialist - system integration or a comparable qualification.
- Experience in system administration of Microsoft Windows server environments, ideally Citrix knowledge
- Understanding of network concepts (switching, routing)
- Initial experience with virtualisation and storage solutions (specific experience with VMware a plus)
- Experience with the operation of database systems is helpful
- You already have some experience in creating, editing and maintaining automation scripts (e.g. Powershell)
- You have good knowledge of the German and English language
Trustworthy, professional, honest | What we offer
Choose Thinkproject – build a strong career and build a better world. Take your place at the forefront of an industry poised for transformation, learn from experts and collaborate with smart and supportive colleagues, partners and customers. Join our team and open up a host of opportunities, from locations to positions. We understand the importance of empowering our staff and always encourage you on your career journey, wherever that may take you!
Minette Tshibangu | T +49 89 930 839-419
Please submit your application, including salary expectations and potential date of entry, by submitting the form on the next page.
Working at thinkproject.com - Make your intelligence an asset.